RJ

Friday, June 6, 2008

IO West - Comedy Fest - RENO 911

I was LMAO !!!!!!! Finally I could use that term that all the kids seem to be Text Crazy about. Well as I have said before, I am taking Improv Classes at IO. Well this past week there were no classes due to the 6th Annual Comedy Festival. Since I had no class scheduled I thought I would head down to Improv Olympic a few nights this week to see how the Pro's do it.

I went to see The Armando Show on Monday and Wednesday Nights and I gotta say, These fools were Hillarious. Monday night The Cast of Reno 911 were featured in the show. I could not stop laughing, They were truly Improv Masters. Now I know alot of people dont fully understand the complexety and intension of Improv, But when ya see it done right, You walk away speechless.

And as much as I watch TV, I havnt ever really watched Reno 911, But it's worth it. The entire cast was such "In The Momment" and definatly came to perform. Just when I felt that Improv was maybe something I couldnt quite achieve, I see these guys and know that with hard work and alot more classes, Maybe I could have a future in Improv after all......

For more Info visit http://www.iowest.com/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEET!!! I have to check out Reno 911. I bypass it all the time, but never stopped to watch. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i looooooooooove that show! take me with u next time!!

Wendy Carrillo said...

pretty cool ronnie!