RJ

Thursday, June 3, 2010

True LA Experience

There is nothing that compares to this great city of Los Angeles.... I absolutely love the town in which I grew up and also look to embrace some minor travel this summer. But before the Summer really gets started I wanted to embrace Los Angeles to the fullest. I wanted to experience the city in a way that most other friends of mine have never done so. From Heavyset to Healthy.... Outdoor Activities & Fun

Full Story & Photo Album - Click "Read More"

After doing both The Urban Hunt & Great Urban Race this past spring, simple enjoyments like Public Transportation & Downtown Streets became very fulfilling to me. Seeing as I do a great majority of my Online Media & Marketing within the capacity of my Laptop & Hard Drives, I felt that a True LA Experience was the way to go.... after all this was LA Day, Game One of the 2010 NBA Finals. Here are some great pictures from my mini adventure. Gotta love the LA Concrete Jungle, LOL - Public Transportation / DTLA / Laker Love = True LA 

TRUE LA EXPERIENCE

445 Bus into DTLA
LA Public Library
Inside The Los Angeles Library
Library Exit - 5th & Flower
Historic Hotel Figueroa 
Wilshire & Figueroa - LA Live
Staples Center - NBA Finals 
ESPN Broadcast Area
ESPN Zone Lunch w/ Jesse Daniels
www.Twitter.com/RonnieJrMedia

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hi Ronnie! I just read your LA experience and thot it would be good to get an update on the LA night life experience. Can you do a blog on some of your fav hot spots? Love you cuz!

Toni