RJ

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get Moving on "The Express"

October 10th is the big day for "The Express." Entertainment Website, Hollyscoop recently sent me to The Red Carpet for the films Los Angeles "Industry" Screening. To get the full scoop, jump on over to www.Hollyscoop.com and check out my article. But first take a minute & watch the Video Below. I have been a huge fan of Charles S. Dutton - formerly of the Hit TV Show, Roc and Movie Blockbuster, Rudy. So....what was to happen when I met him on The Red Carpet, Click & Find Out. I have also attached the Films Trailer, It looks pretty good !!!! FULL STORY CLICK HERE




The Express Official Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,

Great job on the interview. Only problem is I lost interest when Charles started bashing McCain and Palin.

Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

NICE JOB!!! Great interview Ron Jr.

Keep smiling and stay positive =)