RJ

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Instagram, Memories, & More!!!!

WHOA.... writing a blog definitely makes for an ultimate aspect of reflection. In the past few years, several new experiences have emerged in my life on a personal and professional level. It's awesome when you have a place to visit and embrace the journey from Then, Now, & Tomorrow. Looking Back, I have realized that I have collected over 80 Youtube Videos, 170 Blog Posts, & an Instagram with Pictures Galore. Every single day I am growing, and as I was strolling around HARLEM the other day, my quote couldn't be more alive, "I Grew Up in LA, Growing Up In New York"

July 4th marks my "One-Year" mark in NYC, and I couldn't be more excited about the next stage of my life along w the great people in it. Below is a Photo Link to one of my most inspiring Blog Posts. Although it was short and simple, those that have spoke w me on an intimate level will always understand why I smile when thinking, "Cabo = Clarity"

1 comment:

Jax said...

So proud of how far you have come. I miss you Ronnie!!!