RJ

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Youtube Channel Updates

Hey Folks, so.... recently I have been fueling myself with some nice creative energies. From my original trip into LA back in Jan, to an Awesome NYC end-of-winter mode, and everything in between, it's real cool to have a platform such a blog, social media etc to express yourself. Ok asaide from all that Thought Freedom mumbo jumbo, shit.. I just felt like editing and actually have lots of archived footage of vids that are just about done. To be honest when I started sorta learning to edit w my buddy Jordan, it wasn't really my thing. But recently I not only have been able to create some incredible projects for hire, but have also been able create web vids that can last as cool ass memories from years to come. Below I would like to attach Three Web Vids. All of which tell a different story, and as I always say, No Glory w/out A Story. Enjoy !!!! Youtube.com/RonnieMediaPage

Check Out More : Marcie'elago - Youtube Channel

No comments: