RJ

Friday, December 2, 2011

Macedo Performance @ Falcon

Hello Hello, recently got a chance to check a performance from the Macedo Twins. The show was an intimate performance @ Falcon in Hollywood. For me, its always such a cool vibe to see an entertainer work on some new material. I recently met the sisters on the After Show for The X-Factor. Although our primary goal is to recap the show, I also found out that the two of them where musically inclined, and being the supportive person that I am, I had to ch-ch-check it out. They did GREAT, below are some necessary links etc etc, if you'd like to learn more about them, thanks so much !!!! Website Link : click here


Macedo - Performance @ Falcon, Hollywood 
On The Set - AfterBuzz Podcast 
Behind The Scenes - CAUGHT

Macedo Music - Youtube : Click Here

No comments: