RJ

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Webisode & Video Guide

For the past few years, I have found blogging to be both therapeutic & creative alike. There is nothing better than being able to search thru your site and recall the "moments of your life" in exact detail & order. I would imagine that the affects of a blog are to the likes that a musician would receive while writing music. And as the Social Media game has increased, I wanted to section off a location that would be the ultimate Webisode & Video Guide for all things Randomly Ronnie Jr. THIS IS however, a work in progress.... Most Videos can be found on my Youtube Page, but seeing as I am going to be rolling out several webisodes and collaborative videos in 2011, creating this TAB was imperative. To get things started.... I wanted to take a look at one of my rather Embarrassing Moment. Enjoy !!!! @RonnieJrMedia

No comments: