RJ

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome to 2010

Welcome to 2010, we have officially stepped into another decade and "Twenty Ten" is sure to bring more surprises, challenges, and accomplishments.... It seems like so much has changed, that I could only imagine how much technology will continue to be plugged into our lives. Anyhow, I am excited about the new year and everything that it will bring. For me personally, Health and Fitness will be on the forefront as I have ventured from 285 pounds to a Fresh 165 pounds in the past few years. Weight Loss Results do indeed take some time, but consistency is the virtue that I strongly believe in.... So many great things are going on right now, But in 2010 you will see more and more information about my workout regimen along with my new Love.... my developing (Self Help) website titled HeavysettoHealthy.com !!!! The site will explore different sides of the Health and Fitness Genre, Basically its the inspiration to the average couch potato looking to kickstart their workout. Make sure your following me on twitter cause there is a lot of going on, very exciting.... Peace & Thought Freedom, Ronnie Jr Media


No comments: