RJ

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Late Night Legend - Ed McMahon R.I.P

Since the beginning I have always been a huge fan of Late Night Television. Everything from Celebrity Interviews to The Opening Monologue, The Late Night Shows truly embody the meaning of Television Personality. Although I was pretty young when Johnny Carson & Ed McMahon showcased their Comedy Magic, That legacy lives on in my own dreams of Hosting Late Night Television. Ed McMahon was certainly and inspiration and so giving to Johnny Carson. In The Entertainment Industry its not everyday that you see a duo share the spotlight so well. I have tons of Respect for all the Current Late Night Hosts, But Johnny & Ed definitely made a mark on Showbizz & Entertainment. After hearing the news of Ed McMahon's passing, I thought it would be appropriate to visit his STAR on The HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME. After finishing my Hike @ Runyon Canyon I made my way towards Hollywood Blvd to pay tribute to the guy that will now be considered a Comedy Legend....

Hollywood Blvd - Near The Roosevelt Hotel
KTLA Reporter - Honoring Ed McMahon

| Classic TV Moment - Ed McMahon & Johnny Carson |



Ed McMahon: CBS News Report - Click Here

No comments: